Mytranslation, platform of freelance translators specialising in file translation
With Mytranslation, it is possible to translate several types of documents (word, excel, PDF, etc…).
Our platform counts the number of words in a document to generate a quotation, consequently allowing you to get a high-quality and human translation for multiple document formats.
The majority of document types we receive are issued from regularly used programs on the market:
There are of course many other frequently used document types that Mytranslation also accepts:
- The most commonly seen document formats for texts come from Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx).
- The most commonly seen document formats for presentations come from Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx).
- The most commonly seen document formats for tables and data come from Microsoft Excel (.xls, .xlsx).
- Another commonly seen type of document, greatly appreciated in the corporate world, are PDFs (.pdf).
- The most frequently used document formats for subtitling projects are .srt, .sub, .ssa, .txt.
- The most frequently used document types for websites are .html .htm .xml .tmx asp .php java
Feel free to contact us if you have a special request.
123456789words translated on Mytranslation